Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lenic's Post

hi this lenic am doing great.am glad i came to haiti.the lord has ban showing new things. Im finding that the Lord is teaching me to be patient and to wait on Him and to be myself. The more I see how the people live the more Im reminded how I used to live. It brings tears to my eyes. Just like in Psalm 40 says I feel like God has rescued me from death. Because I feel like I would have died if I hadnt been taken from Haiti and adopted into a canadian home. now He put a new song in my heart. because of His grace which I didnt deserve.
On to other things, I went swimming in the ocean and the weather was awesome. We went to the market and saw how the people would sell their produce. While i was in the market some on the Haitian people tried to talk to me in creole. It was pretty hard for me to respond because I have lost the language. I helped with building some cement walls. I untangled a goat that was stuck too. I bought some of the workers coke to drink and gave them some snacks. They were pretty happy about that.
Tomorrow I will be sharing my testimony and going to childrens church in the afternoon. Im looking forward to it.
im enjoying this trip so far and God has been working in my heart. The challenge will be how to apply what i have learned here into everyday life. Hopefully something will happen beyond my understanding. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment